#36 Beautiful Business - with Alan Moore
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In Alan's stunning riverside cottage, we talk:
- How he climbed out of a corporate-induced nervous breakdown
- Why we should look at business decision-making "through the lens of beauty"
- Why work without meaning is so destructive
- Icelandic artist Olafur Eliasson's lunchtime ritual for beautiful business
- The need for companies to help us reconnect to our human nature
- The real story of the inventor of the mouse Doug Engelbart
- Why being successful doesn't necessarily mean being an asshole
Enjoy a beautiful conversation!