#52 The Phenomenon of Leader - with Phillida Fleming
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
This week on Being Human I interview the extraordinary matriarch of our FirstHuman team, Phillida Fleming. Phillida coaches some of the most talented CEOs in the UK as well as providing counsel to a number of UK public figures. Around the fire of her cottage in the Isle of Wight, we explore:
- Her definition of what it means to be a leader
- Her seminal childhood encounter with her teacher Sister Mary Joseph
- The importance of the foundational question "Am I being who I say I am?"
- How the results we're producing show us who we are
- How senior leaders underestimate how who they are being impacts their organisations