#54 The Prosperity Paradox - with Efosa Ojomo and Karen Dillon
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
This week on Being Human, I interview Efosa Ojomo and Karen Dillon, Harvard academics and co-authors with Clayton Christensen of The Prosperity Paradox. We talk:
- How some noodle entrepreneurs transformed the retail supply chain in Nigeria
- The huge business opportunities represented by non-consumers
- How providing cover just from a phone number made a British insurance entrepreneur a fortune while transforming lives in Africa
- Why thinking about customers in terms of 'Jobs To Be Done' expands your thinking
- Why corruption is a solution!