#61 Get into the mirror! - with Michael Sahota
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In this episode, I take a journey through the philosophy of Agile luminary Michael Sahota. We talk:
- The source and remedy for the high failure rate of Agile implementations
- Toyota's "kaizen" vs "kaikaku" and why the idea of transformation is flawed
- Why all culture change starts with the individual
- The moment that Michael first got 'in front of the mirror'
- His 4 A's Leadership Model and the prospect of radically fast mindset shifts