#79 Planning for Everything - with Peter Morville
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In this episode, I talk with Peter Morville. I first got to know Peter's work through his 2014 book Intertwingled, which beautifully illustrated the complexity of our world and how we shape the information around us as it shapes us. In this episode, we explore his latest book 'Planning for Everything' in which he makes the case that we should be consciously designing how we plan depending on our context.
- His STARFINDER framework for planning
- His dream for Sentient Sanctuary, a place for healing for animals and people
- How his voluntary work has shaped in thinking
- His plan for Part 3 of his life
- How he was inspired General McChrystal's approach for defeating the Taliban