Clay Burns, a yogi travelling the world
Clay was born in America and grown up in Chile, but is a citizen of the World, having lived in many other places. Clay is driven to master some different practices and techniques that help us to live in balance and health in all senses. Apart from music, yoga, and acro-yoga, he has learned massage from Thailand and the use of medicinal plants in Peru. He is now learning flamenco in Spain!
He will take part in the Shiva Yoga & Acroyoga Festival, from 1st to 6th January 2020. Check https://www.yogafarm.bio for more information about this festival.
His many skills include:
• Music studios
- club and piano at SWCC in Iowa with an associates degree 2013
- a semester in Buenos Aires at the EMBA
- studies of indigenous medicinal songs with various South American and North American indigenous cultures
- from 19 years practising
- Anusara training in the USA / Argentina / Mexico 2011-2013
- training and internship with Ann Moxey in parinaama yoga, yoga for the rehabilitation of addictions, teaching in the criminal systems in Mexico 2013
- complementary studies of yoga therapy, yin yoga, kundalini, etc.
• Thai massage
- training with the sunshine network in Costa Rica 2013
- certified by Crestone Healing Arts Center as a massage therapist in 2014, and licensed in the state of Colorado, USA
- 3 months of studies in Asia with different teachers in 2015
• Medicinal plants and shamanism - from 2012
- studies with several tribes in the Amazon of their traditions of medicine and shamanism in Peru and Ecuador
- studying in Granada and Madrid since 2017
More information about Clay.
See the long version of this video on Transformation TV
Video edited by Sophie Henney
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
And we are on iTunes!