Rianna Joanne McCulloch, a Scottish yoga teacher living in Spain
Rianna Joanne McCulloch was born in Scotland. When she was 16, she moved to Alicante (Spain), where she lives with her husband and her two children.
Her first encounter with yoga was in February 2011. A friend convinced her to go to a Kundalini yoga class with him, and she loved it! She then decided to become a Kundalini yoga instructor in June 2011.
Her education includes:
- Kundalini yoga Level 1 with A.E.K.Y (Spanish Association of Kundalini Yoga) 200 hours.
- 2 second level modules of Kundalini yoga. Teachers: Sarabjit and Devta.
- Child play yoga with Gurudass Kaur Khalsa.
- Hatha training 100 hours. September 2016.
- Yin yoga training 60 hours. Teacher: Kata Van Doesselaar. October 2017
- Yin yoga foundations module, 50 hours. Teacher: Josh Summers. July 2018.
- Chinese medicine module, 60 hours, also with Josh Summers. November 2018.
- Thai Massage, 12 hours. August 2014.
- Reiki teacher. August 2004.
- Angels teacher with The Diana Cooper School. Teacher: Penny Wing. December 2012.
- 3 workshops of Tibetan Bowls courses. She does therapies and massage with Tibetan bowls, and performs sound baths with quartz bowls, Tibetan bowls, drums, gong, kalimba... etc.
See the long version of this video on Transformation TV
Video edited by Sophie Henney
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
And we are on iTunes!