28. No Fear
Today we explore overcoming fear; the fear of pain, the fear of starting something new, the fear of moving into the unknown. Swallow your fear and join us as we explore some hilarious stories that highlight the mental challenge of overcoming fear.
- Starting the new school year; Junior and Senior year for our youngest kids.
- Parent brag moment - Ke’ilani commits to play D1 Volleyball with UVU. Go Wolverines!
- Judie’s trip to the Doc In the Box to have golf ball sized cyst remove “Fear Set In” and how she overcame the fear
- Swallow your fear, lean in and take the leap it’s really only a Microsecond leap.
- The greatest challenge to overcome is the anticipation of the expected.
- Jody shares facing a huge snow wall on a 50 mile hike
- F.E.A.R - False Evidence Appearing Real
- Jody jumps out of a plane. The challenge wasn’t the jump it was stepping out on the wing.
We can’t wait to hear how you’ve overcome fear and accomplished something amazing. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Followus on Instagram: