Ep. 17 Habit, Habit, You Got a Habit! What Does It Take to Create a New Habit?
We return from a FABULOUS relaxing week in Cancun. No schedules, no kids, just the two of us. Yeah it was great!
Habit, Habit you got a Habit! In this episode we discuss a question posed by Judie after our early morning work out. The question, “What does it take to create a new habit”?
Let’s face it we are averse to change especially if it involves creating new habits. We explore real-life examples of habits developed unintentionally and intentionally. Judie asks very poignant questions about creating habits which lead to some personal revelations of how we have grown in the past 3 years. Join us as we explore:
- Is there a difference when a habit is made out of necessity versus one you want to create?
- Using events to change? Don’t last because the event is temporary
- How do you create a new habit when the change is rough?
- Why are we more accountable to others than we are to ourselves?
- Habits are for other people not me.
- How do you push through setbacks?
- Learning that setbacks are just transitions
This episode sponsored by The Muscle Donut
Contact us at email@example.com