Special Mini Series with Ben Turner. 1 of 5 Physical Development - We are designed for movement and progression
Hello, I am Joel Ingram, and this is "Crisis to Crushin' It" Podcast.
Let’s dive into this week’s talk, and help to:
1. Increase perspective.
2. Expand perception.
3. Allow you to change your reality.
This is a Special Mini Series with Ben Turner, we have got together to share with you the key principles that he lives by to make himself the BEST VERSION of himself. The areas we will cover are below:
- Physical development – the foundation of life. We venture into the exciting world of physical training, mental conditioning and how every human being is designed for movement and progression, we are adaptation machines that have adapted to sedentary life.
- Goal setting: How to map out your life on your own terms – 3 Steps to outlining any goal and ensuring that you grow and learn from each one.
- Continuous learning – one of the greatest principles he lives by is that of continuous learning, being a student of your craft and of the world around you and how expanding mentally will enhance your life.
- Do something dangerous – How to take the risks in life to get you to where you need to be, be that quitting your job or scaling an alpine peak
- Redefine your possible – wrapping up all of the previous points in to one elegant sentence that I live by. To redefine your possible, because when tempered with reality, impossible does not exist.
Ben Turner is an adventure athlete with a passion for extreme endurance challenges. He is the founder of Athlete Adventure, a platform on which he shares his experiences, the teachings of masters of their trades.
His mission is to help other people to Redefine their own 'Possible'.
Ben, Welcome to the show!
Please reach out to connect, below.
Thank you for listening today,
I hope you enjoyed it!
My name is Joel Ingram,
I am a certified NLP Coach.
I help passionate, resourceful and professional people,
Who feel stuck and unfulfilled with aspects of life.
To rewrite their narrative and chronicle a new engaging and captivating future.
Please rate, review and subscribe, if you found benefit.