When does marketing become sheer deception? It's one thing to manipulate the audience in benign ways, getting them excited for a product that the creators are equally or more so excited about. It's entirely something else when he marketing dictates what will be included in a game or when a game must be shown in order to generate revenue.
- Open-world Zelda
- Ubisoft Is Excluding Women From The New “Assassin’s Creed” And People Are Furious
- Dan Golding — Notes on Ubisoft’s Charlotte Corday
- Is 'we don't have the resources' an OK excuse for keeping female heroes out of games?
- Animating women should take 'days,' says Assassin's Creed 3 animation director
- Are E3 Demos Intentionally Deceptive?
- Monument Valley iOS