Happy Flappy - Guest Ben Turner & DJ Sprinkle
This week Ben Tuner and DJ Sprinkle join us while John is away. On this episode we talk about the Direct Drive transmission used in the Koenigsegg Regera, and a new type fuel that could get us to levitating cars. We try and covince Mr. Sprinkle that E85 is better than Methanol. Hear what we think on a classic American chassis having a drivetrain that's not American and the new Yenko Camaro. More spy shots have surfaced on the mid-engine Corvette and we have new news out of Toyota about the new "Supra" concept as well as a a new two door compact sports car called the S-FR II. Then we finsh of the show taling about some good ol' street racing!
- Direct drive transmission https://www.carthrottle.com/post/engineering-explained-how-the-koenigsegg-regera-hypercar-drives-without-a-gearbox/
- Mid-engine corvette New spy shots http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/g6916/mid-engine-c8-corvette-spy-photos/?
- Yenko Camaro http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1108628_800-hp-yenko-2017-chevrolet-camaro-revealed
- New Supra show again +2 more new cars from Toyota http://blog.caranddriver.com/toyota-to-show-supra-concept-in-october-plus-two-more-sports-concepts/
- Non-American motors in classics https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1185874748116057&id=161729433863932