Digital Tools to Grow Podcast
7 - Quuu.co - Founders Matthew Spurr and Daniel Kempe
In this episode I was glad to be joined by my mates from across the pond to talk about their start-up Quuu.co, a site for curated content to patch into your Social Media feeds like Buffer and Twitter.
Notes from the show:
- Matthew started a poker PR firm that was very successful and then he met Dan Kempe, who was his go to freelance designer and from their they came up with the idea for Quuu based on a pain point in Buffer's suggestions
- They developed quickly with the help of Mubs
- Get started in a just a few minutes
- Free account you can choose 5 sections of content to automatically curate into your Twitter stream
- Be selective, choose the right pieces of content for your audience
- They hand code the content with hashtags and @ tags on Twitter - Love this!
2 For the Road:
- Intercom as well