Dr Amer Siddiq on Mental Health
Mainly due to work. It is different from depression.
- Lost of physical / emotional wellbeing
- Loss of pleasure
- Feeling extremely tired / difficult to sleep
- Expectation of environment
- Allowing longer time-off
- Change of work
- Adjusting around work might be helpful
If you can't control you work environment, it would be harder to implement these tips.
- Be assertive in saying 'No!'
- Take your annual leave (take a break once in a while)
- Hazard leave (if your profession allows it)
- Manage expectations at work
- Adequate sleep
- Exercise (6 hours before you sleep)
- Eat well (not instant noodles)
EID MUBARAK - SELAMAT HARI RAYA