Get Good - Cincinnati Zoo III: Third Strike
Welcome back to to slow news week, volume 2. Tyler joins us again to pad out the week and give his thoughts on the Bioshock Remaster, while we also dish on the new RE7 trailer, force out a theory, and watch another Silent Hill go down the drain.
- The PS4 4.00 Update rolled out bringing us such gifts as FOLDERS!, 1080p Netflix Streaming (for Ps4 Pro only...), And Data Transfer between consoles. All of which should have been part of the original OS, but took 3 years to do. Oh, they also added HDR.
- Chris Metzen leaves Blizzard. Dude got a job because of D&D and gets to retire in his 40s and we’re all jealous.
- Update: Craig Amai (WoW Quest Designer) and James Waugh (Lead Writer Legacy of the Void) also depart.
- Resident Evil 7 updates its demo and dishes out a new trailer. Meet the Bakers, eat some people, and explore a whole new part of the mansion that apparently has nothing to do with the actual game.
- A pilot pitch for a Silent Hill game surfaced online. From Climax Studios (SH: Origins & Shattered Memories) and slated for early PS3, follow Father Santos through a small town in Arizona suffering from a mean case of Time Compression. Next time he should just call SeeD.
- Editor’s note: NO ONE should ever call SeeD, as they are super useless and can’t negotiate a decent contract to save their lives. They’re like a bullshit version of the A-Team.
- Kojima, not being one for detail, lets loose that Death Stranding is an open World game with bits of co-op. He only just chose a game engine, so don’t expect this game for a few years.