Get Good - Disgusting Game For Sh*tty Perverts
The one you should play in bed.
Hello, and welcome *yawn* to Get Good. The only* podcast where we fall asleep with you. Glorified guest host Tyler rejoins us to tell us about Justin Roiland’s new game company. We also dive into the usual Overwatch news and other important things from the week.
- Dark Souls 3: DLC 1: Ashes of Ariandel is set to release October 25th and brings forth the usual story, PVP, gear, and magic additions.
- Question is, will it be able to compete with ancient vaporware, The Last Guardian that releases on the same day?
- From the creator of Harvest Moon comes new game Birthdays. Some sort of worldwide evolution terraforming simulator. Tune in and let Ryan explain it to you.
- There’s some wacky ARG revolving around new Overwatch Character, Sombra. It’s progressing slowly, the hunters are getting bored, and it probably won’t change much if it’s solved anyway. Either way, Sombra is coming.
- Sony is leaking more than a ship made of swiss cheese and sieves.
- Justin Roiland (Rick & Morty) and Tonya Watson (Gears of War series) have joined together to make a game development company, with a focus on VR. Tyler is mad excited, and also now out $800.
(*I have done absolutely zero research to back this up.)