Get Good -F*ck Fire Emblem
This week we talk about how much news didn’t happen, how Sony might actually be a video game company, and how Steam is getting bigger than anyone can possibly handle.
CLICK ON THESE LINKS FOR NON-EXISTENT NEWS!
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trailer Looks WAY Better than Any Recent CoD
- Wasteland 2 Makes $1.5M Revenue in Four Days, and also Exists
- Nintendo Announces Transparent 2DS Models for Kids (that I really want)
- Steam Hits 100M Active Accounts, Officially Declares Itself a Country
- Dark Souls 2 Crown of the Ivory King DLC Delayed to Sep. 30th
- Sony Announces SHITLOAD of Titles for Playstation TV
- WWE 2K15 Trailer Proves it is Still a Wrestling Game
- Quake Live Comes to Steam, Play it to Relive Memories of Jump-Induced Nausea
Contact us at getgoodcast(at)gmail.com !
Intro and outro credits:
"Fig Leaf Rag" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0