Get Good - Genital Magician
Episode 42 - Genital Magician
Brought to you by alcohol! Yes, alcohol, doubling the length of podcasts since whenever you choose to believe podcasting started. We can’t say we remember a lot of it, but we sure laughed a lot. That means it was good, right? Right?! Guys? Hello...?
This week in game releases
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide [PS4, XBO], Rocksmith 2014 - Remastered [Win, PS4, XBO]
FNaF: Sister Location [Win], Mafia III [Win, PS4, XBO], Paper Mario: Color Splash [WiiU], The Silver Case Remaster [Win]
- One of the last surviving holdouts of the Vaporware Empire, Beyond Good & Evil 2 rises once more to remind us of its existence. BG&E1 Director Michael Ansel posts new concept art on Instagram and Ubisoft recommends that fans watch closely.
- Proving once more that Microsoft is out of shits to give, an N64 emulator appears on the X1 store briefly alongside the NES emulator we reported on previously. Both seem to have been pulled, for now. In the meantime, just pull out your Rare Replay for the same experience.
- Spiffy has been so desperate for Nintendo NX news, that I’ve gone and dug up a Chinese knock-off rumor, including scribbly doodles and confusing details. Maybe we’ll found out what the NX is this month.
- Twitch to ditch their current model by linking your Twitch account to Amazon Prime, allowing you a free channel subscription, in-game bonuses, and even a free game. If you already have Amazon Prime, make sure to link them up.
- Princess Maker 2: From the makers of Evangelion comes this 23 year old princess simulator, finally in English!
- Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?!: FTL, but more Rogueier-like. Rogue-likeier? Whatever.
- Nidhogg 2: Like the last one, with better graphics, questionable design, and 50% more penis.
- Honey Rose: Half Fighting Game, half Visual Novel, distinct lack of Haitch face.