Get Good - Sharkigo Prophecy
Dive into the David Shark Cage with us this week while wake up from our Quantic Nightmare. We’ll fill your earholes with plenty of Cage-fueled night terrors, Lovecraftian mobile games, Playstation NOW reviews, and anything else to distract us from that failure of a game designer.
This week in game releases
- Sept 8 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice - 3DS
- Sept 6 - The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 - PS3, PSV
- Playstation NOW is out on PC and it’s running pretty well. Now you can participate in the previous console generation, if you were under a rock the last 10 years.
- Overwatch updated the main servers, bringing a new map, character balances, and pissed off Genji players.
- Nintendo had yet another Direct this week, focusing on the 3DS and pretending the NX doesn’t exist. Welcome to the future of Nintendo, where the 3DS is now just for half-assed Wii U ports.
- Speaking of silent companies, Sony announced their Tokyo Game Show line up and is completely missing the Slim and NEO.
- EVE Online is going Free-to-Play and we eagerly await the downfall of the EVE economy.
- Begun, the Shovelware has. The VR Game market is poised to go the way of the Wii and pre-NES days, flooded with cheap, poorly produced, full priced, shovelware. Have fun kiddies.
The return of the IndieDome! Brought to you by Hormel Chili.
- Enter the Gungeon: Supply Drop -
- It has a gun shaped like a bullet that fires guns that shoot bullets.
- Fallen London - It’s Lovecraft+Victorian England+Mole People. It’s also free.
- Sunless Sea - From the Fallen London universe, with more traditional gameplay.