Get Good - So... Tell Me How You Really Feel
Hey, look! We’re sticking to schedule! Join us this week as Ryan and Nick rant and rave about Nintendo and Call of Duty, hype on Overwatch, and worry about Nick’s obsession to maul people with a trench club (in Battlefield, we hope). Enjoy the parenthesis party!
- Respawn entertainment have been signed to make a third person Star Wars game. Shadows of the Empire? Star Wars 1313? You fuckin’ wish!
- Blizzard made an FPS, mixing League of Legends and TF2. IT’S GOOD!
- Call of Space! Space of Duty! Activision’s answer to Halo! The Battlefront game we should’ve gotten?
- Trench warfare? Check. Zeppelins? Check. Beating people with spiked trench clubs? You’re god damn right!
- Persona 5. There’s a trailer. It’s in Japanese. We don’t speak Japanese. We have no idea of what’s going on, BUT WE’RE STILL HYPED AS FUCK!
- Nintendo might lead the charge back to cartridges?
Nintendo continues to throw Ryan into the Angry Dome. This week, they have announced that Zelda will be the only thing at E3, they’ve not mentioned hosting their usual Nintendo Direct, and most infuriating of all they confirmed they will not talk about the NX…