37: Cynthia McKinney | Moving Beyond Right and Left in Seeking Peace and Development
What happens when the political movement that you've been part of for so many years is no longer recognisable to you?
What happens when, in this dramatically changing world, your previous political allies and positions are actually harmful, and people whom you have previously considered enemies are now frieds.?
How do you throw off old ideas and categories of Left and Right that not only have not worked, but which are now obsolete and prevent the necessary forces from coming together.
To help us answer this question, I am pleased to have on this podcast a dynamic and fiercely indepdendent-minded woman, Ms. Cynthia McKinney.
Cynthia McKinney is an American politician and activist who is an Assistant Professor at North South University, Bangladesh.
She has become an internationally renowned human rights activist because of her readiness to step into the line of fire in order to achieve her goals, be it Palestine, Libya, Syria, or the Phillipines.
As a member of the Democratic Party, she served six terms in the United States House of Representatives starting from 1993.
She was the first black woman elected to represent Georgia in the House.
She left the Democratic Party and in 2008, ran as the presidential candidate of the Green Party of the United States.
In this conversation, we speak about:
- the need for a new language, beyond "left" and "right", Democrat / Republican, etc.
- The importance of the concept of "Fake news" in this context
- Her history of calling out the lies of Government while in Congress
- How she differs from "The Squad" in the Democratic Party today
- Importance of "following the money" to uncover real interests, George Soros
- Manufacturing dissent, controlled opposition, lack of integrity
- How her investigation of sexual trafficking by US Government contractors like DynCorp could have led to exposing Jeffrey Epstein 20 years ago
- Fake Academia and the control of knowledge production
- The 2016 US Presidential elections as Hybrid warfare turned inside the US, "Purple Revolution"
- the weaponisation of migration and the use of international NGOs to create government policy
- the funding of Black Lives Matter by Soros
- Trump's anti-war record vs. the rhetoric
- Learning from Trump's twitter feed
- Why the University required her to remove her Wikileaks references in her dissertation
- Why she supports the Yellow Vests in France and Marine LePen
Want to see me bring my guests together in a Live Event on one stage? Please support me on Patreon:
Are you an author who wants to have more impact? Then join my FREE Masterclass on 3 Steps on How To Use Your Intellectual Authority to Become A Media Personality : https://becomeapublicintellectual.com/?utm_source=audio_podcast&utm_medium=webinar_homepage&utm_campaign=webinar_registration&utm_content=CynthiaMcKinney