Life Lessons from a Cool Grandma who proudly claims herself to be kick-ass type...
Hello Friends... Thanks for tuning in... Please do not miss to SUBSCRIBE, leave comments and ratings. Helps spread the message!!!
Meet Chaya Srivatsa from Bangalore, India who is a Women's Development Consultant, Journalist, Management Trainer for Corporates, Life Coach, Public Speaker and Author and at a young age of 72 (sic), a Cool Grandma to boot...
Listen in as she shares with Arvind Achal her experiences, views and lessons on -
- How a good teacher early on can shape someone's future
- Why folks in corporate life should stop whining and complaining, start appreciating and bring joy to the work
- Perspective on joy of working - The joy does not come to you because you are running after it
- Why and how continuously upgrading one's skills is crucial for everyone - from an executive to a homemaker
- How she is able to connect with Millennials so swiftly
- About marriage, motherhood, family -
- How motherhood is the best career and why raising a family is the most important investment
- How a supporting environment at home ensures actualization of women
- How important it is to raise kids with good values - (and how in her sons' case, the younger brother donates one of his kidneys for the elder one)
- How trust, respect and friendship are key ingredients to bring love in any relationship