P2PP 17 - 2015 Verizon INDYCAR Series Season Review
The Push to Pass Podcast is back with a review of the 2015 Verizon INDYCAR Series Championship. We invited renown journalist Tony DiZinno on to give us the skinny with this year's Championship.
Check out the articles we discussed in this week's show:
- NBC Sports: Dixon: I Don't Think Anybody Had a Stellar Season
- Next Gen Indy: Why IndyCar Needs Honda
- NBC Sports: Dixon's Latest Title a Story of Consistency, Comeback, Typical "Ice Man" Cool
- Next Gen Indy: Rahal and Montoya Fall Short in Championship Race
- Next Gen Indy: Increased TV Ratings and Viewership for Verizon IndyCar Series
- NBC Sports: In Column, NBCSN's Paul Tracy Recaps 2015's IndyCar Season, Looks Ahead to 2016
- NBC Sports: Just Wilson's Enduring Legacy, Positive Spirit Loom as Large as His Frame
- NBC Sports: Rahal's Dream Season Finally Hits Trouble in Sonoma Finale
- Next Gen Indy: Road America Testing Planned for September
- Next Gen Indy: Derrick Walkers Resigns as IndyCar President
Also, make sure to keep up with the great content by Tony DiZinno:
The Push to Pass Podcast is your one-stop strategy for IndyCar news, headlines, discussion, race reviews and analysis, and race weekend previews.
The Push to Pass Podcast is written, produced, and edited by Slipstream Network. Slipstream Network - motorsports programming for real race fans. Find out more about the Slipstream Network at www.slipstreamnetwork.com. Music for the Push to Pass Podcast used with permission from www.bensound.com.