DLC Ya Later! (How does DLC afffect game longevity and completion, Are games more or less challenging now or then?, MCU Discussion) SCS: 37
The Super Co-op Squad takes a look at some deeper topics for gaming discussion as Garrett, Joshua and Johnnie Mac discuss how DLC content is evolving how many titles gamers play in a year and how many sequels are handled when developers only need to update their current game. The Squad also takes a look at gaming difficulty and talk about different eras in gaming and how the challenges that games provide has changed. Joshua brings some awesome Name The Game clues, and Garrett drops Gaming Trivia with everyones favorite Nintendo space mercenary. Or one of them anyway.
Super Co-op Squad is a weekly talk show all about discussing gaming, comics and the movies and TV's show that spawn from them with unique perspective, from the minds of three very different gamers. SCS is a crew of three friends who love chopping it up about games and all the media they love and thought, "Hey, we do this all the time anyway so lets do it in a podcast!". Join the Super Co-op Squad as they talk about current gaming trends, upcoming titles, movies & more, and give their (mostly) unbiased opinions on everything from the current state of gaming to which Marvel and DC movies are best! Come and enjoy great banter between great friends about all the topics you love (and love to hate) each week!
- Show Notes (http://scspodcast.com/2017/07/11/SW37)
- Instagram: (http://Instagram.com/Supercoopsquad/)
- Twitter: (http://twitter.com/supercoopsquad)
- Website: (https://scspodcast.com/)
- Email: (Contact@SCSPodcast.Net)
- GooglePlay (Android): (http://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iuptksoms6jmdj7xhnry4au55du)
- Stitcher: (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-super-coop-squad-podcast)
Support us On: