Fire Emblem: Heroes Review
The Super Co-op Squad puts away the controllers and picks up there phones to play Fire Emblem: Heroes! The Squad breaks down Nintendo's newest foray into mobile gaming and what they loved (or didn't) about the tactical RPG. Johnnie gives Garrett some new ideas on mobile games, Joshua gives his opinion on Monster Rancher story telling and the SC Squad apparently all dislike another certain Nintendo franchise (and we never knew)
Super Co-op Squad is a weekly talk show all about discussing gaming, comics and the movies and TV's show that spawn from them with unique perspective, from the minds of three very different gamers. SCS is a crew of three friends who love chopping it up about games and all the media they love and thought, "Hey, we do this all the time anyway so lets do it in a podcast!". Join the Super Co-op Squad as they talk about current gaming trends, upcoming titles, movies & more, and give their (mostly) unbiased opinions on everything from the current state of gaming to which Marvel and DC movies are best! Come and enjoy great banter between great friends about all the topics you love (and love to hate) each week!
- Instagram: (http://Instagram.com/Supercoopsquad/)
- Twitter: (http://twitter.com/supercoopsquad)
- Website: (http://Supercoopsquad.wordpress.com)
- Email: (Supercoopsquad@gmail.com)
GooglePlay (Android): (http://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iuptksoms6jmdj7xhnry4au55du)
Support us On:
- SaltyDitty/Pixelland/HappyHappyGameShow/Bitquest/TheShowMustBeGo Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Intro by: (https://www.facebook.com/super0brothers)
- Cover art is used with permission by WallEditions on Etsy. The art is titled "Legendary Controllers".