Media Back(F)lash (Media/Fan involvement in game development, Sony buys Funimation) SCS:41
Is media and fan feedback during game development a good idea for game creators to implement? How much change is too much or too little during a beta? The Super Co-op Squad breakd down this recent development trend and also talk about Sony purchasing Funimation. The Squad has a lot of fun with an all new fan favorites, Total Recast, where we pick the best actors who have played the same roles. Joshua breaks out some speedy trivia that takes forever, Garrett isn't a fan of Kermit The Frog fighting games and Johnnie has some weird comparisons for Deadpool's face.
Super Co-op Squad is a weekly talk show all about discussing gaming, comics and the movies and TV's show that spawn from them with unique perspective, from the minds of three very different gamers. SCS is a crew of three friends who love chopping it up about games and all the media they love and thought, "Hey, we do this all the time anyway so lets do it in a podcast!". Join the Super Co-op Squad as they talk about current gaming trends, upcoming titles, movies & more, and give their (mostly) unbiased opinions on everything from the current state of gaming to which Marvel and DC movies are best! Come and enjoy great banter between great friends about all the topics you love (and love to hate) each week!
- Show Notes (http://scspodcast.com/2017/08/09/scs41) |
- Instagram: (http://Instagram.com/Supercoopsquad/) |
- Twitter: (http://twitter.com/supercoopsquad) |
- Facebook:(http://facebook.com/supercoopsquad) |
- Website: (https://scspodcast.com/) |
- Email: (Contact@SCSPodcast.Net) |
- itunes: (https://pcr.apple.com/id1168799276) |
- GooglePlay (Android): (http://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iuptksoms6jmdj7xhnry4au55du)
- Stitcher: (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-super-coop-squad-podcast)
Support us On: