Olympic Video Games?! (Should Esports be an Olympic Event? Nintendo gets sued and Loses big,.) SCS: 45
The Super Co-op Squad talks about the possibilities of E-sports in the Olympics and what it would do for the gaming industry and its major gaming communities. Nintendo loses a 5 year legal battle over a Wii patent infringement while a new lawsuit springs up against them. Are these mad grabs for free money or is Nintendo truly breaking patent laws? Johnnie and Garrett debate if an igloos entrance counts as an actual hallway, Joshua creates one of the most creative and comprehensive Fan Favorites back story in Squad history! Also, Garrett really likes to quoate Rick & Morty now....go figure.
Super Co-op Squad is a weekly talk show all about discussing gaming, comics and the movies and TV's show that spawn from them with unique perspective, from the minds of three very different gamers. SCS is a crew of three friends who love chopping it up about games and all the media they love and thought, "Hey, we do this all the time anyway so lets do it in a podcast!". Join the Super Co-op Squad as they talk about current gaming trends, upcoming titles, movies & more, and give their (mostly) unbiased opinions on everything from the current state of gaming to which Marvel and DC movies are best! Come and enjoy great banter between great friends about all the topics you love (and love to hate) each week!
- Show Notes (http://scspodcast.com/2017/09/04/SCS45) |
- Instagram: (http://Instagram.com/Supercoopsquad/) |
- Twitter: (http://twitter.com/supercoopsquad) |
- Facebook:(http://facebook.com/supercoopsquad) |
- Website: (https://scspodcast.com/) |
- Email: (Contact@SCSPodcast.Net) |
- itunes: (https://pcr.apple.com/id1168799276) |
- GooglePlay (Android): (http://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iuptksoms6jmdj7xhnry4au55du)
- Stitcher: (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-super-coop-squad-podcast)
Support us On: