You think you know what it means to be iConic? In this episode Pros & Icons show us how it’s done
"I don't think people are fearless, I think they're brave. Through fear, people acknowledge their weaknesses and work past those weaknesses." – Joey - Pros & Icons
Watch “Wild Hearts” here:
· The story behind their hit “Wild Hearts”, which was written on Lenny’s birthday, the band’s guitarist
· Their musical influences were heavily from 80’s rock music and solo artists such as David Bowie, Motley Crue, Rat Poison, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi and Elton John
· How working everyday as musicians confirms they love what they are doing and that keeps them going
· They share what it’s like to play at the Jingle Ball, perform in front of a big crowd and feel natural
· How they work with each other’s weaknesses and how it helps each other to grow as a band
· The hustle. How they learned to do things by themselves: production, marketing, scheduling and promotions.
The band goes on and tell us how they handle mistakes on stage and how they manage the situation. Inspired by the Arena rock of the 80’s they design their stage to be visually appealing and bright. Pros & Icons are present in all social media platforms whey they engage with their fans regularly. Be sure to check out their website at www.prosandiconsmusic.com for their latest shows.
Catch them online:
Learn more on how to accelerate your music career with Music Get Sh$t Done