The Awesome Wholesaler Experience Podcast
"Go All In" with Robert Brus
Over the past 12 years Rob has been in Business Development both in the start up environment as well as with established businesses.
His titles have been varied but almost all have been related to sales and sales management. He have sold everything from sales training to aircraft tracking systems to innovative Wi-Fi products to blue chip FMCG's.
As with any sales role, the responsibilities have always been to achieve and exceed the set out KPI's and Rob has enjoyed doing so in each role that he has been part of. Robs passion is ensuring that the customer isn't paying for something they don't need and he feels that this is the secret to his success.
Rob is comfortable presenting to all levels from a small business owner to members of senior management in FMCG's. A key ingredient to his success is ensuring that he is always talking to the right people and the decision makers.
Some of his key career highlights and achievements include:
- Establishing new markets for several start ups in the Australian market
- Have won scores of lucrative contracts for everything from the Royal Flying Doctors to GPT shopping centers and all sorts of businesses and consumers in between
- Sold and helped install aviation hardware into the UN World Food Program for their Russian Mi-8 Helicopters in East Timor
- Enjoy a deep and ongoing relationship with many clients
- Established a wide network of contacts across the industries that he has been part of
Having been a business owner and an employee, Rob has been fortunate to gain a solid grounding in all aspects of business. His roots are in marketing and creating that engagement while his passion is for sales and when coupled with the drive to launch a product it has proven to be a winning formula that has ensured his success.