The Smart Years
How To Create Your Midlife Blueprint By Following The Astrological Cosmic Clock
Bybreen Samuels is in conversation with Samuel Reynolds, who runs Unlock Astrology. He's a former skeptic who had a life changing visit to an astrologer. Since then he's spent nearly 30 years doing charts and studying astrology. Samuel consults and teaches astrology full-time. He serves on a few astrological boards and has written horoscopes for various magazines including; Ebony, New York, MySign and Pride.
Tune into this episode of The Smart Years to discover the:
- How and why Samuel became a Christian Minister at 12 years old
- Reasons why Samuel went from a minister to atheist to astrolger.
- Significance of Samuel's 9th House Sun in shaping some of his life choices
- Insights you gain about your a life purpose via your Jupiter Return, at 12 years old
- Three major planets that can help to shape your middle age personal transformation
- Moral, spiritual and practical impact of the second Saturn Return in your late 50s
- Benefits of aligning yourself to the Saturn and Jupiter Return as you approach 60
- Technological changes we may see now that Uranus is in Taurus for the next 7 years
- Power of the Uranus Opposition during your early to mid 40s to avoid having a mid life crisis
- Reasons why Samuel's book recommendations can illuminate the journey of middle aged living
Quote of the Day by Carl Jung
"We are born at a given moment in time, at a given place. And like vintage wine we have the qualities of the year in which we were born. Astrology doesn't lay claim to anything else."
Meditations - Marcus Aurelius
The Bhagawad Gita - Eknath Easwaran
Conversations with God - Neale Donald Walsh