Summary: Rejuvenate the being by undergoing a soulful escapade in the land of amazement and serenity. Thailand makes an ideal destination for yogic holidays this summer season.
Summer is a happy season, an ideal time to invest in self-care. There is no time better than summer for a soulful escapade when you’re purging out from the winter wardrobe feeling lighter and freer.
Hail to the land of amazement – Thailand, to soak up the lovely sunrays, relax by the beach, and relish the water and other natural features. Yoga retreat in Thailand in summer is no less than a rejuvenating experience, especially if your head is in the clouds.
It is surely a high time to relax into those spacey vibes to unwind, replenish and reset the body, mind and soul, and return home totally centered and grounded.
Thailand’s second largest island and an ideal destination for the yogic voyage, Koh Samui is known for its palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves, luxury resorts, mountainous rain forest, and Buddhist temples.
1. Absolute Sanctuary Yoga - One of the most popular retreat centers, Absolute century in Koh Samui hosts both transformative yoga training and retreat programs. The packages offer authentic learning, massages, daily nutritious meal and a wider range of accommodation facilities which is inspired by Moroccan architecture.
2. Samahita Yoga And Fitness- Samahita Yoga is known for their signature yoga fitness retreat program that provides an amazing merger of both dynamic and restorative poses, meditation, pranayama and more. It also offers an herbal steam room, beachfront lounge and more.
3. Vikasa Yoga Retreat- Located in the mesmeric Chaweng Noi Beach, the center offers unique yoga retreat programs including adventure yoga retreat, yoga, and raw food immersion, anti-stress, etc. The center host number of yoga training programs, meditation and pilates classes, and also boasts Vikasa Spa, Life Cage and lounge.
4. Kamalaya Yoga Synergy- Kamalaya offers a variety of yoga and Ayurveda retreat that can rejuvenate you this summer. The courses are designed for beginner to advance level yogis ensuring to meet all the health requirements.
A beatific Island that is blessed with impressive cliffs, swaying palms, Turquoise Sea, warm temperature, leisure home, and vibrant yoga spaces, Koh Phangan is known for its backpacking scene, full moon parties, and yogic activities.
5. The Sanctuary- The Sanctuary, which invites a guest for complete rejuvenation and self-care healing through yoga, massage, healthy living and detox, and explore new dimensions of life.
A less traveled place, Pak Song is ideal for a yoga retreat in Thailand in summer and gradually establishing its name crediting to its tranquil and untarnished mountain setting.
6. Eco-Logic Thailand- Situated in the Paksong jungle, the center provides family and environment-friendly nature retreats, where the 100% profit goes for the development of the local children.
Yoga retreat in Chaing Mai proves to be an exquisite experience crediting to its serene nature and enveloping calmness. Regarded as the Rose of the North, the place is must visit in summer for yoga vacations.
7. Suan Sati- With the peaceful vibes practicing yoga here at Suan Sati proves to be an amazing experience. The center offers yoga retreat, daily yoga classes, and healthy meals in the budget.
8. The Pavana Resort- The resort is famous for retreats designed to balance the body and mind through proper eating, cleansing, exercising, breathing and mind purification.
A place where the city meets the sea, Hua Hin is renowned for its palm-fringed castaway that allures tourist with its excellent accommodation facility, five-star boutiques, yoga center.
9. Chiva Som Yoga- A top-notch health and wellness resort, Chiva-Som offers a holistic retreat for complete body, mind and spirit balance, and also provides the facility of tailored retreats.
Koh Yao Noi
Island in the Andaman Sea, Koh Yao Noi is characterized by sandy shores, rubber plantation, picturesque view, mangroves, emerald green sea water, fishing villages, and holistic getaways.
10. Island Yoga Retreat- Island Yoga Retreat aims at bestowing authentic services to the guest providing them retreat courses for the duration of three, five and seven days. The center also offers four different accommodation options.
Bring back the lost life balance while touring through the gorgeous landscape of the country. Purge the burden of a stressful year with the waves while restoring health during Yoga Retreat in Thailand.