Essential Lessons in Optimising Happiness & Personal + Spiritual Growth with Jaya Row
Our special guest on this episode is Jaya Row - the Founder of the renowned global Vedanta Vision organisation, through which she has devoted over 30 years to educating international audiences in Vedanta –the oldest science of management and personal fulfillment in the world – which has been empowering people for thousands of years, from ancient Indian ashrams to universities the world over, and nowadays the skyscrapers of Wall Street, and houses of parliament!
As an award winning international speaker (including one shared by the Dalai Lama) and spiritual mentor, Jaya Row addresses and trains elite groups of executives, educators and influencers at top institutions, globally revolutionising their thinking and attitude to personal transformation and spiritual growth.
- A masterclass in happiness
- Bringing Vedanta to life - breaking egos and healing spirits
- Life gems from the ancient Bhagavad Gita
- The value of setting your sights LOW in order to make progress in your goals/passions!
- Stop thinking about perfection and start working
- Spirituality is not giving up things you enjoy
- Freedom through self sacrifice - insights to excel
- The importance of cultivating a desire to just create what naturally comes rather than what you think you should be creating
- Stop focusing on impressing, start focusing on EXPRESSING…
- Much more insights - listen in!