Motivation 101 - Shift Your Mental Status: Life Lessons of an ex-Google Exec turned Author
Have you ever been stuck in a rut doing a job you don’t like, in a relationship with the wrong person or feeling you aren’t living your best life?
Find out how to escape from the prison of your own mind and go beyond just positive thinking and more into positive DOING.
Tune in to this episode where ex Google Exec, Author and Entrepreneur Anuj Ghaghada will reveal:
- How he upgraded his life and bounced from spiralling negative thoughts to positive action
- His interesting highs and lows, including times as a senior figure in Google
- His journey into documenting life lessons in a refreshing way and writing a 5 Star Rated Amazon book
- How to create little daily reminders to springboard you to what you want in life
- Why motivation is over-rated and the real secret to being a happier you
- PLUS a LIVE PERFORMANCE & GUIDED MEDITATION
- & Much More!
For more of Urban Spirituality's motivational videos, inspirational meditative music and celebrated "Walk On The Wise Side" show interviews, Check out: www.facebook.com/mantratherapy.co.uk for future Live Interviews and Q&As on things that matter in life, and solutions that actually count!
Anuj's amazing and highly accessibly book on daily life wisdom: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Status-Mind-Inspirational-positive-thoughts-ebook/dp/B00KPKGWCU
A better taste of some of Anuj's awesome and distinct Indian flute playing skills: https://www.youtube.com/user/nujjie123/videos