Coaching for Growth - with René Weimann
How do we choose who to hire or collaborate with? What characteristics are most important to look for and to encourage in your team, colleagues, or mentees?
In today’s episode, listen as guest René Weimann shares his experience as a strength and conditioning coach. In this episode, we talk about:
- the importance of true passion
- why sharing knowledge trumps hoarding information
- the role of work ethic + discipline
- the role of play + exploration
- the mindset of constant ongoing development
ABOUT RENÉ WEIMANN
René is a strength and conditioning coach in Germany who trains youth professional athletes, provides online training for all athletes, and hosts the Go Vertical podcast. Find his work at any of the links below!
- Go Vertical podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/go-vertical-raw/id1446798136?mt=2
- Website: http://sportznation.com/