Thought Diversity + Open Dialogue - with John Tangney
How do we foster true diversity, and how do we collaborate with those who think differently than we do?
In today’s episode, listen as guest John Tangney shares his experience as an academic of the humanities. In this episode, we talk about:
- Intellectual diversity (or the lack thereof) in academia
- The collaborative environment
- How politicization of the humanities interferes with productive conversation
- How aesthetic humanities can help us understand diverse points of view
ABOUT JOHN TANGNEY
John is a researcher and professor at the University of Tyumen and host of the Intellectual Diversity podcast. Find his work at the links below!
- Intellectual Diversity podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-intellectual-diversity-podcast/id1446420344?mt=2
- Academic work: http://utmn.academia.edu/JohnTangney