EPISODE #135 | LINDA GREEN | SOLVING PTSD FOR FIRST RESPONDERS
Linda Green helps first responders with occupational post traumatic stress find their joy again. The life coach and author provides a detailed first hand account of a PTSD injury.
“There was that one call in 2015 that I went on where my post traumatic stress injury came about and that totally changed the direction of my life,” Linda says.
Today, Linda helps other first responders through coaching. In addition, we discuss Linda’s book, “Solving the Post Traumatic Stress Brain Injury Puzzle: A First Responder’s GPS.”
In addition, we discuss:
- Linda’s work with the State of California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- The affects of emotional input.
- Finding a therapist for PTSD.
- The importance of keeping a journal.
- Dram interpretation and changing dream outcomes.
- Building resilience.
- Recovery tools.
- Positive mindset and energy.
- Solutions for dealing with bad days.
- Injury vs. disorder.
- Linda’s book.
- Linda’s legacy.
Contact Linda Green:
Roger L. Brooks is the founder and host of American Real. Get his latest book, "The Power of being Rich: 10 Essential Steps to Manifest What You Already Have" by clicking on this link: https://amzn.to/2TN0sFr
Do you need a hand sorting through some uncertainty? Are you craving some accountability in your life? If you answered yes, book a call on Roger's calendar to see if he can help: https://calendly.com/americanreal/20min
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2zVQDLO