EPISODE #140 | SHANEE MORET | LINKEDIN GOODWILL PHENOM
Shaneé Moret is a master Content Creator on LinedIn, a Healthcare Marketing Phenom, Cancer Survivor, Public Speaker, and a Goodwill Ambassador of Public Health. She is also our latest guest on American Real.
Show Notes: - Shanee’s background and upbringing; her grandparents.
- How Shaneé always brings her posts back to business.
- How Shaneé built her vast LinkedIn network.
- Shaneé and Courtney Harring’s friendship and business partnership.
- Consistency and the importance of tracking your stats and numbers from your LinkedIn posts.
- Shaneé shares examples of successful LinkedIn posts.
- The importance of storytelling.
- How LinkedIn far surpasses Facebook on organic reach and growth.
- Being a thought leader on LinkedIn.
- The effectiveness of video, and how that translates to trust and eventually revenue.
- Paying attention to your surroundings, and utilize that for content.
- Relatability and community.
- Roger discusses @todd Collins approach of “Would you follow you.”
- How pushing products and programs can negatively affect trust.
- Shaneé’s 95/5 “Giving vs. Taking” ratio.
- It’s all about visibility; Shaneé breaks down views, profile visits, and business engagements.
- Inbound vs. outbound connections.
- Shaneé’s business of healthcare marketing.
- In-person networking.
- Why Shaneé considers herself an introvert, and her business partner, @Courtney Harring is an extrovert.
- Investing in relationships.
- Where to attend social events.
- Collaborations and how it’s helped build her network and her business.
- Drake and his collaboration success.
- LinkedIn LIVE.
- Shaneé’s public speaking business.
- Shaneé’s legacy.
----- Roger L. Brooks is the founder and host of American Real. Get his latest book, "The Power of being Rich: 10 Essential Steps to Manifest What You Already Have" by clicking on this link: https://amzn.to/2TN0sFr
Do you need a hand sorting through some uncertainty? Are you craving some accountability in your life? If you answered yes, book a call on Roger's calendar to see if he can help: https://calendly.com/americanreal/20min
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2zVQDLO