Tomi Räisänen - How Taking A Freezing Tub Is Calming Down Your Mind
My guest today is Tomi Räisänen, a physiotherapist living in Finland. In his function as a physiotherapist he works with a lot of athletes. Currently, he is working together with the Finnish Floorball U23 National Team. Tomi is the founder and host of the podcast ‘Surfer of Live’ in which he interviews highly talented performers sharing their experience and knowledge about those moments that made a difference in their lives.
Hear us discuss:
- his work as a massage and physiotherapist
- the psycho-social aspect of back pain
- his back pain problems after he ended his ice hockey career
- the experience he had with movement practice
- the role of the nervous system regarding back pain
- Wim Hof, The Iceman
- and so much more!