5 Fitness Myths and the Truth with TR
In today's episode we are very excited to have our first guest host on the show, TR.
TR is certified personal trainer with a bachelors in exercise science and over 10 years in the fitness industry. He is a personal training lecture presenter for the aerobics and fitness association of America as well as the international strength and conditioning association. He has earned certifications in personal training, kickboxing, boxing, group exercise, mat Pilates, and wellness coaching. TR is current the fitness director of Victory fitness gym in Wilson nc and travels along the east coast and Midwest as a lecturer for AFAA.
The myths we will cover are:
- Stretching before working out is crucial to preventing injury
- Lifting weights will make you look bulky
- Doing crunches and ab workouts will get rid of belly fat
- An aerobic workout will boost your metabolism for hours after you stop working out.
- Soreness After Exercise Is Caused by Lactic Acid Building Up in Your Muscles