Broday (All about Chest)
Today is ALL ABOUT CHEST! The link that we recommend for this episode is: http://www.muscleforlife.com/chest-workout-best-chest-exercises/
The list of the best chest exercises is quite small:
- Barbell Bench Press
- Flat Press - watch those elbows
- Incline Press - use leg drive
- Close-Grip Press - get those triceps burning, don’t get your hands too close together
- Reverse-Grip Press - be careful not to die by dropping the weight, throats are a good thing to preserve
- Dumbbell Bench Press
- Flat Press - tuck those shoulders
- Incline Press - tuck shoulders, and watch that the exercise doesn’t turn into a fly
- good for shoulder pain (or blue slingshot, put link in notes)
- Mike briefly detail powerlifting specific = Slingshot (link in notes) , Spoto Press, Board Press, floor press, tricep work
- Anything on a smith machine - they don’t allow the
- Machine or dumb-bell flys - terrible on shoulders
- Range of motion, should I stop at 90 degrees or go down and hit chest to bar?
- How much of an arched back is best? What about benching with my feet crossed and knees at 90 degrees?
- as much as possible, get feet back, toes up (if federation allows)
- How can I get stronger on bench and add weight?
- How to train with shoulder (rotator cuff) injuries?
New T-Shirt Pre-Orders: https://gumroad.com/l/BBBFAM/optin#
Gainz and Grace BBB Fam!
RSS Feed: http://thickbacon.libsyn.com/rss
Leave a review if you haven't already!
Email us: email@example.com
Interested in buying supplements...
Enhanced Body Formulations: https://enhancedbodyformulations.com/product-category/supplements/?ref=10
Tiger Fitness: https://goo.gl/8LHHHB