#105 Life Interrupted - with Dawna Jones
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In this episode, I interview author, speaker and strategist Dawna Jones.
Dawna has been podcasting more than a decade. She's a "lover of the power of the human spirit" and has a deep interest in how businesses and consumers together can restore our social and ecological health.
In this full-blooded conversation, we talk:
- her emergence from homelessness after the '08 crash
- making sense of life's interruptions
- the key factors of decision making in complexity
- the organisation as part of life itself
- why we need to think more broadly than just collective intelligence
Enjoy and stay safe.