#106 The 2-Day Business Transformation - with Tom van der Lubbe
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In this episode Tom van der Lubbe shares how his company Viisi took their entire workforce 100% remote in two days and so far have seen no loss in revenue.
Viisi is a pioneer in self-organisation. They have implemented the radical business operating system Holacracy to create an extraordinary high-trust culture. They are now reaping the rewards of their stellar human capital during the current crisis.
In this episode, we talk:
- why people-first businesses will win during this crisis
- how Viisi's self-organised structure allowed them to go remote so quickly
- how removing fear from the environment has seen their revenues unaffected
- how the teams themselves are accommodating those with essential-worker spouses
- how purpose is replacing the CEO in self-managed organisations
Tom's profile on Viisi
Brian's Robertson's Holacracy book
Tom's recent article in Corporate Rebels