#113 Liberating Collective Wisdom - with Phil Driver
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
This episode is with Phil Driver, author of 'From Woe to Flow: Validating and Implementing Strategies'. In it, he sets a way that anyone can think about strategy based on decades of work with a wide range of organisations.
Let Phil take you through a fresh way to think about strategy from his cabin in rural New Zealand.
- Living the permaculture life
- The art of strategising 'right to left'
- How to get three hundred people to agree on a way forward
- The common issue with 'Open Space' meetings and how to fix them
- How emerging from Covid-19 is not about returning to normal
To your humanity,