#118 The Post-COVID Ecomony - Nick Bloom
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
This episode's guest is Nick Bloom, a fellow Brit and professor in economics at Stanford. He's been an avid researcher in remote working since 2014.
Pre-COVID likely only 8% of employees worked from home. Nick expects this to be 40% in the aftermath of the pandemic, an extraordinary transformation of economic life.
In this episode, we talk:
- What Nick learned studying working from home at 'China's Expedia' Ctrip
- The optimum set-up for home working
- The shape and drivers of inequality in today's society
- How lockdowns may be driving inequality
- The future for capitalism
To your humanity,