#135 500% - with Julian Wilson
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
My guest this week is Julian Wilson, CEO of British engineering firm Matt Black Systems and author of "500%: How Two Pioneers Transformed Productivity". Along with his business partner, through a series of counter-intuitive steps, he experimented his way to a 500% gain in productivity.
The change saw his staff triple their income, come alive as human beings, whilst delivering extraordinary returns for him and his co-investors.
His is a story of returning to the original translations of Taiichi Ohno's pioneering work at Toyota to apply its essence to a creative, design-led operation.
- Why Lean/Agile transformations fail
- Why centralisation does not remove duplication
- Business as a social institution
- How business culture starts in our families
- Self-leadership pushed to its limits
To your humanity,
500%: How two pioneers transformed productivity - The Book
Matt Black Systems