#25 It's The Flow That Counts - with Johanna Rothman
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
A conversation with with author and Agile luminary, Johanna Rothman. We discuss:
- Her latest nonfiction work
- The problem with our old ideas of 'resource efficiency' - and why 'flow efficiency' is more useful
- The issue with the idea of 'performance' for knowledge workers
- 'Swarming and mobbing'
- Her first-hand experience of gender pay disparity
- Why timely feedback matters
- Her issue with the title "ScrumMaster"
- Her take on leadership
Being Human is brought to you by coaching and consulting practice FirstHuman. For more FirstHuman's offerings, head to firsthuman.com.