#33 Applying the Actor's Mind in Business - with Andy Harmon
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In this episode with theatre director-turned-executive development consultant Andy Harmon, we look at how ideas from the theatre world can apply at work, including:
- How to be present with a group
- The issue with 'pyschologically fleeing' situations
- The importance of managing energy
- His work coaching everyone from bingo callers to Mckinsey consultants
- How to think of organisational change transformations as a form of Hero's Journey
http://www.actorsmind.com/ - Andy's main website
https://amzn.to/2O5rrFB - Anita Harmon's book: "Stage Fright"
https://amzn.to/2O5Es26 - Andy Harmon's book: "Change Journey: Voices of the Creative Quest"
Supplementary material and selected excerpts: