#45 Orchestrating Transformation - with Michael Wade
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In this episode, I interview IMD Professor Michael Wade co-author of the highly praised Digital Vortex and the just-released Orchestrating Transformation.
- How change approaches must embrace the increasing complexity of modern companies
- How effective digital transformation is more like conducting an orchestrator than executing a plan
- Why Humility, Adaptability, Vision and Engagement (HAVE) are the most important attributes of a transformation leader
- What we mean by 'network transformation'
- The personal transformation many leaders must go through to become effective orchestrators of change