#59 Inside Handelsbanken - with Richard Winder
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In this episode, I take a deep dive into the culture of the radically decentralised Handelsbanken, with its Global Head of External Affairs, Richard Winder. We talk:
- The story of their radical transformation in the early 1970s under the incoming CEO Jan Wallander
- How local branches both compete and co-operate
- How a leftist mindset has contributed to their success at capitalism
- Their winning formula of high trust and high transparency
- Why Richard's doing OK without a 'banker bonus'