#76 The Belonging Factor - with Devin Halliday
> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: http://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In this episode of Being Human, I talk with Devin Halliday, perhaps the world's first Chief Belonging Architect.
Devin was an award-winning sales leader at a major tech firm before founding Rudiment Solutions, a company dedicated to helping organisations to build belonging. Devin has some powerful messages for those looking to develop culture and get the most from their people.
- His early struggles in making the shift from salesman to sales leader
- The critical importance of self-analysis for managers
- How to really build values alignment and it has nothing to do with posters
- Why he believes that cognitive diversity is the most important form of diversity
- The 5 factors for belonging
http://beinghuman.belongingfactor.com - for your free signed copy of the book